The program focuses mainly on helping you in developing a self-care strategy and plan of action to follow for transforming your life in the areas of:
- Professional, Business, Work
- Spirituality (i.e. whatever spirituality is to you; can be religion, sense of self, service, etc.)
- Personal Interests
Self-care is when you are physically, mentally and emotionally healthy. Everyone has different personal self-care needs and wants. What is most important is that you determine ways for nurturing your well-being and dedicate the time to do so. The lack of self-care in your life can negatively affect your business, job performance, relationships and quality of life.
Taking time to nurture and care for yourself is not selfish. You engaging in self-caring should be a priority in your life. Learning to have more compassion for yourself is just as important as you having compassion for others. When you are at your best, you can be your best in both your professional and personal life. What can you do or need in order to improve your physical, mental and emotional health?
Is it getting more sleep, rest, relaxation, time with family and friends, vacation, reading more, massage or exercising? Only you can decide what is it that you need to improve your well-being for living a healthier, happier and more meaningful life.
Benefits of Caring for You
Some of the following are benefits of you caring for you:
- Reduces stress.
- Boosts your energy level.
- Increases your effectiveness and productivity in your business, job and personal life.
- Improves your performance as a business owner, employee and human being.
- Helps you to feel more balanced and focused.
- Nurtures your well-being allowing you to live a whole life.
- Enhances your ability to better manage and recover more quickly from challenges and obstacles.
- Uplifts your attitude about yourself and your life.
I look forward to supporting you in this program, helping you to find solutions for taking better care of yourself for living healthier and happier.
Here is what you will learn:
- You gain a better understanding of self-care and how to practice it for living a more structured and balanced life.
- You will be guided in discovering what is lacking in your self-care according to your expectations and finding solutions for taking better care of yourself.
- You will better understand how to structure your life to support your self-care by getting back in touch with who you are and what you want most for your life.
- You will be guided in determining and prioritizing solutions for creating a strategy which will allow you to engage in the self-care you desire for your life.
- You will be guided in defining, setting and scheduling goals in order to successfully achieve practicing the self-care you want in your professional and personal life.
- Based on your expectations you will be guided in creating a self-care plan of action to follow for transforming your life for living happier, healthier and more meaningful.
90 Day Interactive Coaching Programs
If you believe you would be better served in determining self-care solutions for yourself through a one-on-one relationship, then you may be interested in one of the following interactive 90 day coaching programs offered by Changing Your Life Coaching. Both programs focus on helping you to develop a more in depth self-care, professional and personal life strategy and plan of action to follow for transforming your life. In addition to your self-care you will be supported, guided and motivated through other aspects of your life helping you to create a whole life which is fulfilling to you. The programs can be customized, so that you are being coached in the areas of your life which are most important to you based on your aspirations and expectations.Visit now to learn more:
Mae Newsome is an ICF Certified Professional Coach and a Certified Human Resource Associate who has established a professional life coaching service called Changing Your Life Coaching which helps people to enhance both their personal and professional life through coaching programs that focus on:
- Career Development
- Leadership and Communication Skills
- Life Balance and Self-Care
- How to Gain Clarity in Your Life
- Time Management
- Visioning and Goal Setting
- Interpersonal Conflict Resolution
She helps people who are ready to make changes in their business, career and personal life to move forward in living life as they always imagined. She coaches people in gaining clarity in discovering purpose in their business, career and personal life for living a peaceful, happier and more meaningful life.
Mae has a Bachelor in Business Administration and two decades of corporate experience in Telecommunications, Healthcare and the Banking Industries.
As a wife and parent, she strongly believes in a quote by James Allen which reads: “The vision that you glorify in your mind, the ideal that you enthrone in your heart-this you will build your life by, and this you will become.”
StartWelcome and Program Introduction
StartModule 1: Finding a Balance in Life
StartModule 1: Finding a Balance in Life Guide Reading & Exercises
StartModule 2: Discovering What Is Missing In Your Self-Care
StartModule 3: Creating Your Self-Care Strategy
StartModule 3: Wheel of Life Exercise
StartModule 4: Re-Discovering Yourself for Structuring Your Life To Support YOUR Self-Care
StartModule 4: Reality of My Self-Care Exercise
StartModule 5: Prioritizing Your Self-Care Needs And Goals
StartModule 6: Defining, Setting And Scheduling YOUR Self-Care SMART Goals
StartModule 7: Developing Your Self-Care Plan Of Action
StartModule 7: Prioritizing Tasks for Achieving Goals Exercise